Sunday, August 16, 2015

GUEST BLOGGER - (MY SISTER) SUMMER



My whole life has been an adventure, exploring Gods creation and what he has in store for ALL of us. However, I think to accomplish what plans He has for us, we have to let him take over because He knows whats going to happen - either good or bad.

Now I have huge dreams someday. Maybe an artist, really good soccer player, or even a teacher. But one thing stands out the most, one that I fully want to fulfill. And that one thing is to become a SUPERSTAR for Jesus.

It only takes one day for God to make a super indent in your life. This is how it all began with me. 

When I was little about the age of 4, I had surrendered and devoted my life to Christ. But surrendering can mean one thing to some, different meanings to others. Surrendering doesn't mean partly giving your life to God or turning back, it means devoting yourself wholeheartedly - all the way. 

If you want to fully know that your going to heaven, that's the way; fully surrendering and asking for Jesus to take over your life. God and Jesus both love you so much that even if you where the only person on this earth, Jesus would have died and suffered on the cross for you and your sins. God and Jesus are so above all that they have given us the opportunity to some day see them face to face. Its just so incredible when you realize that miracles can happen to you, if you just ask Him. 

So your life can be change by just two simple words...I SURRENDER!


No comments:

Post a Comment