Monday, June 8, 2015

Fully Rely On God



Today, we had a fun experience hiking at Rocky Ridge.  After that, we enjoyed delicious ice cream at sweetFrog.  I gazed at their wall and saw their acronym for frog, "Fully Rely On God."  Later, I thought to myself, "What does it mean to fully rely on God?"  I believe it means to fully trust God to keep his promises, without a doubt.  I know God will ALWAYS come through. I mean really, just think of the rainbow.
Image result for sweetfrog fully Rely on God

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reminded of God's promises less than an hour later with a double rainbow after Dover's storm. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reminded of God's promises less than an hour later with a double rainbow after Dover's storm. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I keep deleting then re-posting :0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you Emily! Proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew FROG stood for those words. Thank you M&M!

    ReplyDelete